If you are wondering how to bring into line your legal career with your passions or are puzzled with matter in the vein of following and more…
- How or where to start look for legal jobs?
- There’s so much contradictory information about the legal job market that I feel weighed down !
- Are legal job search strategies different from other kinds of job searches?
- What exactly is “networking,” and how do I do it?
- Should I go for litigation or become an in-house counsel?
- I have a law degree, do I necessarily have to pursue a career related to law? Can I change my career stream now?
- Are there job options beyond litigation and corporate?
- Are there any avenues for Lawyers in Media ?
In this situation, looking for an experienced and qualified career counselor becomes necessary. Career Counselors will assist you in successfully navigating your path to a more fulfilling Career by helping you discover your potential and aptitude and accordingly suggest the right route to choose.
This article has been authored by Rituparna Prasoon from Team LawSkills.